- Available in one piece / monoblock or in two pieces
- Machined from forged T6061 aluminum
- The production is always made to measure / according to customer requirements / no return possible
- Orders are only possible with a completed “Brake Caliper Clearence Form”
- Diameter (with price gradations): 17″ / 18″ / 19″ / 20″ / 21″ / 22″ (others on request)
- All wheel widths (two piece wheels from 8″) up to and including 10.5″ without upcharge / incl.
- Offsets and bolt circles freely selectable (no upcharge / incl.)
- Painted (choice of over 30 shades) (no upcharge / incl.)
- Glossy or matte finish (no upcharge / incl.)
- RSC logo in the hub cap in the wheel color or in black (no upcharge / incl.)
- Polished & clear coat (transparent or tinted) (with upcharge)
- Brushed & clear coat (transparent or tinted) (with upcharge)
- Anodized (transparent or colored) (with upcharge)
- Sales prices according to the online shop
- Upcharge wheel width over 10.5″: + CHF / € 30.- per wheel
- Upcharge polished & clear coat (transparent or colored): + CHF / € 50.- per wheel
- Upcharge brushed & clear coat (transparent or colored): + CHF / € 70.- per wheel
- Upcharge anodized (transparent or colored): + CHF / € 90.- per wheel
- All prices / information excl. 7.7% taxes
- Prices in € only valid for EU & UK customers
- It applies: Order / items against prepayment
- CH: Declaration of suitability enclosed
- CH: DTC reports for track widths >2% available (CHF 75.-)
- D & A: Manufacturer’s clearance confirmation for the individual acceptance is enclosed
- D & A: Manufacturer component and strength reports for individual acceptance on request
- Approx. 8 weeks from the order / receipt of the advance payment
- Faster delivery time possible with upcharge
- 2 years from date of delivery.
- The warranty refers to manufacturing defects and leaks in compliance with the properly according handling and professional installation of the product. This also assumes compliance with the supplied installation & care instructions which also are provided on our homepage to download.
- The warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper handling and unprofessional installation, failure to comply with the supplied installation & care instructions, which also are provided on our homepage to download, and which are due to the influences of externally violence.
- When operated on race tracks, the warranty expires